The final three months of the project were very busy for the project partners and included the second round of piloting along with the main exploitation and final reporting activities.
Specific achievements realized in this period include the following:
- Organisation of a second extensive piloting phase involving all the partners which focused mostly on transnational activities and peer-to-peer communication to share management competences and experiences across borders.
- Extensive evaluation of the pilot phase resulting in a comprehensive review of the experience from the student, organiser and institution point of view.
- Creation of the main public deliverables of the project including a short guide to setting up a virtual campus to deliver management training to work-based learners. This guide is available in 7 languages English, French, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Delivery of a 3 part series of webinars as a key exploitation event aimed at sharing the results of the project with those interested in setting up similar activities including representatives of interested networks, researchers, stakeholders and policy-makers.
- Preparation of the final report and other associated documents for submission to the European Commission.